Thursday, September 6, 2007

Don't labor the day

Do you remember when labor day = Labor? Well I do, and to combat the labor we went on an anti labor day. To start we, Justin, Lesley, and I, went to Silverplume, CO in an attempt to escape the late summer heat and visit some old friends. John and Kelley just got married and bought a house so we went to visit. It was great, the temp was low and we had lots of fun. After our overnighter to the mountains we had a packed day of events, as my brother said "We have not hopped from this many parties since we were in high school" and it's probably true. We went to brunch 11:00, BBQ #1 3:00, and BBQ #2 6:00, so there was never a dull moment. The summer is coming to an end and I can't wait for the snow. Until I type again...

No comments: