
We moved into our 600 square feet of heaven on Halloween and began setting up our home. We went bed shopping,

finally unpacked our wedding gifts, and Lesley bought (while I wasn't looking) some nice rockers.
That very same week also happened to be Lesley's first day of work with Collins & Corbin, a CPA firm in Jackson. She packed a lunch
and headed out the door and we have both been busy ever since.
In fact, she is leaving on a work trip out of town for most of this week leaving "me" all alone. I suppose I will fill my time working on one of our wood working projects.
I believe that I mentioned in an earlier entry that we had reclaimed some old wood from some farm structures and we are converting it into rustic furnishings. We are working on a book case right now but also have plans for a coffee table, and a set of bed side tables.
Well a lot of exciting things are coming up in the next few weeks, but I can't spoil the fun by telling "you guys" about it now so make sure to check in often.
2 comments:
Jeremy and Lesley we luv ur' blog and all the pictures. Dad
What is y'all's new mailing address? So glad that you're a Southerner now!
Post a Comment