
Les, Bruce, Kathy, and I took a a little evening excursion to the sand bar on the red river to have a cookout. We loaded up the pickup with the essentials of chicken dogs, puppy dogs, marshmallows and beer. Drove to the gap in the levy and packed into the sandbar. Cloud loved the ride over, she practiced her pickup truck bed riding and then her drift wood gathering... all essential skills for a well rounded backwoods pup.

The sandbar was huge and there was plenty of drift wood for a roaring fire.

The weather couldn't have been better. We made S'mores and enjoyed the chicken dogs roasted on sticks. Did I mention the S'mores? Cloud also had company, Kathy's dog Taylor came along to play. The puppies had fun and so did we.
3 comments:
It brings back lots of fun camping memories!!!! Cloud has really grown bigger since the last pictures!
I love puppies...
Post a Comment