We will be transitioning and moving to Texas over the next three weeks.... oh, and then a short vacation. I promise that the blog will be re-tooled and started back up sometime in August. Until then everyone enjoy your summer.
J and I were just saying last night that I haven't blogged in awhile...and then I said that you guys haven't either! ah clairvoyance. Happy Transitioning. Can't wait to see yous.
3 comments:
SAFE TRAVELS!!! I know this next leg of your journey will be amazing and I wish you both the best of luck as you set out for the Texas wasteland. :)
Does this mean you closed on a house?
J and I were just saying last night that I haven't blogged in awhile...and then I said that you guys haven't either! ah clairvoyance. Happy Transitioning. Can't wait to see yous.
worst blog entry ever. hahahaha you could have at least put in a picture...
Post a Comment